Saturday, April 21, 2012

Songs and Vid I can't get out of my head: SAIL

Shawna: Hey, do you think we could make rain using a hose duct taped to a pole?

Tessa: I don't know. Let's try it.

(I think having a really good camera, as the colours pop on this better than most pro videos, and good outlining and camera work is important).  The duo are currently touring Canada I think doing a comedy sketch.  Go youtube!  (bottom teeth with girls means aggression; add black wet hair, red, red lips= sexy aggresion and/or crazy girlfriend)

3 comments:

Neil said...

A very well-done video, though I'd have no trouble getting that song out of my head. It's posible that the colours come from the processing after the filming. Digital movies can be manipulated SO easily these days...

But it is well shot, well edited, and the colours do pop. Thanks for the video, and I'm glad to see you're at least semi-mobile.

Love and zen hugs,
Neil

Raccoon said...

A very nice video, although I found the faces during the "fight" scene rather grotesque and over-the-top cartoonish. Which was probably the point.

Some great colors in it, most notably the lipstick, the hair, and the occasional bright bright green.

So, it's been close to a week. How has it been with two gimps in the apartment?

Anonymous said...

Linda here... Our 1-week anniversary and we're both alive to tell the tale. We had extra workers help out and Cheryl is over for three days. Yesterday she went out with Beth to the park and each day she has helped me with errands.

The walker needed to be exchanged, and needs to be exchanged again as this one is too wide to fit through some of our doorways. The scooter we were able to borrow didn't hold its charge or fit in the elevator easily so it was returned today. It will be exchanged fora power chair with footrests that can go up. I still use Beth's walker and will make a bigger effort using the crutches next week.

Seeing the surgeon on Friday to check out his handiwork and maybe get a fresh splint/cast. Not sure what to expect other than a 1-3 hour wait in his office. Seriously, that's what the appointment form said!