Monday, February 06, 2012

Bowl of Blood

Toilet bowl is full of blood. Plenty of congealed on the TP. Using the halogen flashlight I can't see through it to the bottom to find out if the blood is a fissure, or something cut up inside, or something cut up further up which has worked down. That old Toilet survival game. I try to sleep. Linda has forgotten to put up the pain patches on the board. She says I reminded her 22 hours ago but didn't want to wake me. The patches ran out for six hours before the new are applied, and now 12 hours to go until I have pain control again. Since that means little unless you are on patches, we can all play a game: we skip 1 hour sleep for 1 hour of patches missed - which would be not sleeping the next two days, at which point, things like the sound of people talking a wall or two over, that low murmur which is like taking ice picks to my eyeballs, would be similar I think. Ready to play, set, enjoy.

1 comment:

Lorna, Bob and Liam said...

Oh, Beth. This game is no fun.

Sending virtual hugs, which are probably virtually useless. Still.

We love you.

Lorna, Bob and Liam