Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stay tuned to this channel for breaking thong related news

Sorry, I am in the medical whirlwind - all last night I was lit up like a slot machine for a oxigenation test (or something that sounds similar) which left odd bruises on me. Away again in five minutes but have been working on a piece relating to the uses of wearing thongs in general and specifically with wheelchairs - and for a special bonus, there is likely some bikini line waxing action later this week (appointment Friday). Nothing like alternating your medical pain for chosen and paid for pain! Coming attractions!

5 comments:

KateJ said...

The mind boggles. I can't wait!

kathz said...

Good luck! - and I'm looking forward to the next post.

KateJ said...

Oh and Beth, I don't expect you're talking about a 'thong' which, in Australia-speak is a flip-flop sandal like you'd wear in really hot Australia-style weather.

kathz said...

Australian English is strange - I gather they have a brand of sellotape (sticky tape) called Durex (for American readers, Durex is the biggest selling brand of condoms in Britain). My sister-in-law once caused a sensation when young and working for an American company in Britain - she rang up a supplier to order a gross (144) of rubbers in assorted colours and sizes!

In Canada the biggest problem I had was with signs that told people to drive on the pavement (here that would be what people in the U.S. call the "sidewalk").

This has gone a bit off the point o the post - but good luck again.

GayProf said...

That's what I like to hear: Just because you are going through strange and inhuman medical tests is no reason to let go of your beauty regime .