Monday, May 22, 2006

Deeply disturbed, Seattle and Epee Bruises

For those who like the kind of humor which is so, call it edgy, that telling someone else about enjoying it makes you sound deeply disturbed (like dealing with the gas crises by learning how to sell your “company” for ½ a tank), I recommend This Comic Sucks. The link will take you to a story about a man who was killed by having sex with a horse. Which I will admit is pretty disturbing. What is more disturbing is that the incident is true and took place a short boat ride from me.

The fact that I am leaving on said boat ride, has much more to do with my overwhelming need to bruise Americans with my new birthday epee than to track down Seattle’s bestiality industry (which the Komo news report condemns before taking specific pains to point out how it is NOT illegal). Due to advise from Linda, instead of attacking people on the street I will be going to Salle Auriol Seattle. Feel free to look me up if you are in town and need a new coat of bruises.

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

I went to Seattle once. NIce place. Say.... what did you name the new epee blade?

NOTHING said...

i herd somthing about a guy dieing by having sex with a horse befor, thats mest up, well one less idiet polluting the earth with stupidity

GayProf said...

I would fly there if you would wear that Zorro outfit I keep mentioning. I would get there even faster if you left "Z" shaped bruises. Until then, no dice.

kathz said...

May the new epee bring you success!

"Upon your sword
Sit laurel victory, and smooth success
Be strewed before your feet." (Ant & Cleo 1-3)

funchilde said...

so wrong on so many levels that i don't even know where to begin....
have fun and don't kill anybody, well, unless they deserve it, or you can get away with it..or it looks like fun. you know what i mean.

Elizabeth McClung said...

Gay prof: I DO create Z shaped bruises - any kind you want, fenced 3 women and 1 guy yesterday - guess who got the accidental groin shot. Should I make that my trademark?

Elizabeth/KAth - still working on naming the blade as pretty much Linda has vetoed every suggestion so far - I did however buy a box of skulls in which I am sure the true name lies (no serious - it is a box of skulls).

I have to say that some really good news has occurred which I will expand on tomorrow which has people all over the US coming to this blog to find out about me as an author only to be meet with a blog on a guy dying from sex with a horse - this is why I shouldn't go out of town.