I made the appointment at the nearest salon for this morning.
Signs that you have gone to the wrong stylist
- The stylist has only 1 brush
- The stylist has to ask someone what “ceramic straighteners” are
- The stylist has a hearing problem which translates “Cut below the eyebrows” to “Cut two inches above the eyebrows”
- You have a better hair dryer than they do
- The stylist can’t cut in a straight line
"Oh my God! Oh my God!!!" My bangs have been reduced to a one inch curl off the hairline last seen on the Three Stooges skit; “Moe’s Bad Hair Day.”
Desperately, I try to brush the bangs down but they aren’t getting any longer. “Straighteners?” No, this salon has no straighteners/flat irons.
“Maybe it’s too short” says the stylist.
“Yes, it is. Can you make them longer?”
“No... That will be $6.55.”
My parents told me not to run with scissors and to take them out of my mouth. They failed to mention that for the rest of my life, when I least suspected it, idiots with scissors would ruin my day, my hair and then charge me for the experience.
Jpeg 2 - http://www.michauxrecreation.com/images/haircut/close_cut.jpg